JUKI Corporation issued the “JUKI Group Green Procurement Activity Guideline” in August 2004, and provides the procurement standards of parts, materials, etc. used in the products in this guideline to supply the environment-conscious products to the customers by maintaining and enhancing the environmental compatibility of the products.
JUKI Group Green Procurement Activity Guideline (PDF)
Annexes and attached lists
- Annex 1 Controlled Substance List A-1.
- Annex 1 Controlled Substance List A-2. Exemptions in the RoHS Directive
- Annex 2－Form 1 Appraisal in Environmental Management
- Annex 2－Form 2 Certificate of Environmental Limit in Products
- Annex 2－Form 3 Green Procurement Improvement/Confirmation Form
Green Procurement Flow