inspection and measurement system
What is an inspection and measurement system?
Inspection and measurement systems are highly accurate machines used to check quality of materials in a reliable, automated way.
Ideal for the following uses
- Automate visual inspection
- Decrease inspection time
- Need inline inspection or measurement
- Perform 100% inspection on all parts
- Need to eliminate quality variations
- Need numerical data on all measurement results
- Need to begin dimensional measurement
- Need records of all inspections
- Need to improve quality without hiring skilled workers
- Want to automate inspection process
- Have difficulty hiring qualified workers
Machined part inspection
Accurate inspection of shape and condition
Medical device inspection
High precision inspection of advanced medical equipment and devices
Automotive parts inspection
Ideal for inspection of critical precision parts to ensure high quality and prevent defects.
Quantify inspection results
- Reduced variations due to operator characteristics.
Reduced inspection time
- Predictable and faster inspection time when human elements are removed.
- Allows 100% inspection instead of random sampling.
Full automation of inspection process
- In-line inspection for automated production
- Automated visual inspection and measurement
- Automatic recording of inspection and measurement results reduces labor requirement for data keeping
- Integration with existing software to provide more details collected in one place.