parts management system
What is a parts management system?
This system automates receiving and handling materials traditionally stored in warehouses.
It can be used for components or products in a wide variety of industries.
Ideal for these applications
- Need to improve picking efficiency
- Reducing storage floor space
- Need to know real-time inventory
- Reducing manpower required for inventory or cycle counts
- Improving sharing of data and instructions
- Improve pre-notification of parts shortages
- Works with a variety of supply formats
- Improves efficiency using electronic interface
- Space savings
- Humidity control
- Robotic loading/unloading available
- Standard software manages inventory including quantity and location
- No changes to current software are required
- File sharing and APIs are available for easy interface with existing software
- Easy to design system to work with current operating processes
- JUKI-ISM connection software makes it easy to achieve full benefits
- Compatible with robotic AMR delivery for Smart Factories.(see above)