Juki Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "JUKI") spares no effort to meet its social responsibility of fully protecting all information in its possession which can be used to identify specific customers (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information"). In today's society of ubiquitous computing and the Internet, the appropriate use of personal information provided by customers enables us to promptly offer information helpful to customers and to effectively develop products and services which respond to customer demands. At the same time, it is important to ensure that customers can use our services with a sense of security. To make this possible, JUKI has established a personal information protection Statement as a guideline for the appropriate use of personal information within JUKI, particularly the JUKI website. Ongoing efforts are taken to ensure that all JUKI directors and related employees strictly adhere to this policy.
JUKI asks customers to provide personal information on a voluntary basis.
JUKI clearly informs customers of the purposes for which it intends to use the personal information they provide.
In principle, JUKI does not disclose personal information on customers to third parties.
JUKI appropriately manages personal information on customers.
JUKI appropriately responds to inquiries from customers regarding the personal information they provide.
JUKI strictly observes all applicable laws and regulations.
1. JUKI asks customers to provide personal information on a voluntary basis.
In some cases, the JUKI website may request personal information such as your name, age, telephone number, postal address, and occupation. The request is of course strictly voluntary: you are in no way required to provide such information at any time. Most of our services are available even if your personal information is not provided. Please note, however, that some services may only be available to customers who provide the personal information we request.
2. JUKI clearly informs customers of the purposes for which it intends to use the personal information they provide.
Whenever we ask you to provide personal information on the JUKI website, we inform you of the purpose for which we intend to use it. We will never use personal information for any purpose other than the intended purpose indicated on the website unless we obtain your consent in advance.
3. In principle, JUKI does not disclose personal information on customers to third parties.
JUKI does not disclose any personal information provided by customers to any third party without the customer's consent, except in the following cases.
(1) When the personal information is disclosed in a form that can not be used to identify a specific customer (e.g., for statistics by age);
(2) When the personal information is disclosed to the extent deemed necessary by JUKI to a company with which JUKI has signed confidentiality agreements (e.g., a subcontractor);
(3) After JUKI checks the content of a customer inquiry and concludes that it is appropriate for one of its affiliates or agencies to respond to the customer directly (e.g., a JUKI service firm may respond to a customer inquiry);
(4) When the disclosure of personal information is required by laws and regulations.
4. JUKI appropriately manages personal information on customers.
JUKI appropriately and deliberately manages the personal information provided by its customers. We take appropriate and rational protective measures in terms of technology and management to protect against unauthorized access, loss, falsification or leakage of personal information.
5. JUKI appropriately responds to inquiries from customers regarding the personal information they provide.
You are free to inquire about your personal information registered with JUKI or to modify or delete that information. If you wish to do so, please contact the administrator of the website which has received your personal information. When doing so, we may ask you some questions to confirm your identity.
6. JUKI strictly observes all applicable laws and regulations.
JUKI strictly observes all Japanese laws and regulations related to the protection of personal information.
Handling of personal information on customers under 13 years of age.
JUKI is not responsible for the security of personal information with respect to any of the third party websites linked to the JUKI website.
1. Handling of personal information on customers under 13 years of age
If you are under 13 years of age, please remember that you should provide your personal information only when you have obtained the consent of your parent(s).
2. JUKI is not responsible for the security of personal information with respect to any of the third party websites linked to the JUKI website.
The JUKI website provides links to some third party websites. JUKI is not involved in the operation or management of those third party websites. For this reason, we can not assume responsibility for the handling of personal information on those websites.
* JUKI periodically review both its Personal Information Protection Statement
and the aforementioned items to be noted. Visitors are recommended to periodically check the JUKI website for the latest information.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please contact:
■JUKI Corporation 2-11-1, Tsurumaki, Tama-shi, Tokyo 206-8551, Japan
TEL：+81-42-357-2211 Contact Us